Followers

Monday, 8 March 2010

SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE 73 and STAMP SOMETHING CHALLENGE




Over at the
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
the challenge is shades of grey
also entering in
STAMP SOMETHING which is something girly
way out of my comfort zone as I am quite new to stamping and not that confident about colouring never mind shading......so it was definately a challenge!!
I thought it didnt turn out too bad...but I suppose practice makes perfect...well I can hope cant I LOL!!
The image is from Charmed Cards and Crafts ..sugar and spice... isnt she just lovely
and the papers are from pink petticoat
hugs
laney





5 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh... a very beautiful card! And a loveley image!

Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Hugs from Germany
Diana

{Jane} said...

Lovely

Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Laney and a great take on this weeks challenge...thanks for joining in the fun with us at SCSC :) Donna x

Christine said...

Hi gorgeous creation love the DP's & layout lovely image & flowers great take on the chall.. thanks for joining us at SCSC

Christine xx

~Christina~ said...

This is just beautiful. I love that you left the image in shades of grey too :)