Followers

Saturday, 10 April 2010

Allsorts Challenge 47


I have eventually got back to making cards instead of invitations
I am entering this card into the Allsorts Challenge 47 which is petals and pearls
The backing paper is from Jak at Crafters Kitchen and I decided to do a decoupage rose as its ages since I did this technique sprayed with crafters companion spray and sparkle,pearls are from my stash along with the ribbons all in all I think its a very feminine card ....just what I wanted
hugs
laney

3 comments:

Beckie said...

Gorgeous hun. The backing paper is just divine. xx

brenda said...

Hi Laney

Just beautiful, love the tone on tone colourway and that added shimmer.

Thank you so much for joining in my Petals and Pearls theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Kirsten said...

Fabulous card loving all the "petals & Pearls...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts Hugs Kirsten...x