Followers

Sunday, 20 June 2010

Challenge Card



I have been so busy of late just had to take some time out so the best way for me to relax is to make a card
I am entering this card into four Challenges
Just Magnolia In the Garden
Bunny Zoe Crafts Nice and Girly
Crazy 4 Challenges C4C42 Paper flowers
Stamp Something Summer
The stamps are magnolia coloured with promarkers.... I just love tilda and the backing paper is floral fantasy but I cannot remember who by but thought it would look good as an easel card
finished off with a couple of purchased flowers and paper flowers which were punched, first time I have used lace in this way too.
hugs
laney

6 comments:

Mina said...

wow Laney this is stunning, I love those pretty papers and the lace edge is gorgeous...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia and Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Dena said...

Oh Wow! This is striking! I just love the pretty lace all around the card! Great job!
Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Laney, beautiful colours and sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

I just absolutely adore this card! Sweet with a vintage feel with those papers! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!


Janna :)

Colette Colman said...

Great Card Laney - well done xx

Cassandra said...

Gorgeous card Laney! Love it *hugz*