Followers

Wednesday, 9 June 2010

I'm Back with a Challenge Card





What a busy time I have had but a great time, loved the stall met some great crafters would definately do it again!!
I am entering this card into Crafty Creations Challenge 71 Childs Play
also Creative Inspirations 64 Babies
and cupcake craft Challenge
which is 'Dazzle us'
This is my first ever exploding box card really had fun making it!!
It's going to be a keepsake for my sons God Daughter on her 1st Birthday
all the papers used are from Pink Petticoat, butterflies punched from glitter card little flowers punched too everything else is from my stash
I'm glad to be back have missed blogging!
hugs
laney

9 comments:

craftyb said...

It's beautiful Laney...so much detail....so so pretty...thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

April Rose said...

Wow, what a fabulous box/card! I love all the cute images and pink details! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations!
Hugs,
April

Stressed Stamper said...

Wow stunning - so much detail - perfect

Nicola said...

Ooh it´s gorgeous Laney, I too still have to try my hand at an exploding box. Fabulous papers and stunning ribbon and butterfly detail.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous box. Love the glittery butterflies and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my "dazzling" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

stephanne said...

This is fabulous hun, so many layers of cuteness in one single project, I love it!!! Thanks so much for crafting with us at Creative Inspirations this week!!
Stephanne

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Tracy and Tracey said...

This is lovely, you've done a wonderful job.
Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapbooking Allsorts.