Followers

Sunday, 27 June 2010

Just magnolia and Stamp Something Challenge card


Oh I am having so much fun using my promarkers , took me a while but think I am getting there.
This card is my entry for
Just Magnolia ....Sketch
Stamp Something.....Vintage with flowers
I have used the ever gorgeous and so sweet tilda coloured with my promarkers
cut out with my circle nesties
pink petticoat papers with a little distressing
Martha Stewart punch and flowers, ribbon and pearls from my stash
hope you like it as much as I had fun making it LOL!!
hugs
laney


3 comments:

Andrea said...

This is stunning!! Love the colors. Darling. Thanks for joining the Stamp Something challenge!

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! love the rich browns and gorgeous colouring! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

carole said...

Beautiful card, very cute