Followers

Saturday, 24 July 2010

Challenge card





Well ladies this is my very first Christmas card of the year!! long may it continue LOL
I have used a LOTV Christmas Stamp which I bought at the NEC Last Year, cute isnt he!! my very first attempt with colouring with distress inks hope he looks ok I used Tim Holtz Tea Dye and Scattered Straw finishing him off with promarkers, the backing Papers are from A craft cd and my Ponsietta's are from a digital download from FSS
I am entering this card into the following Challenges
LOTV.......Sketch
2 Sisters Challenge...... Christmas in July
Papertake Weekly.......Cutie Patootie
hugs
laney

8 comments:

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful Christmas Card Laney..... Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog! hugs Jo xxxxxx

Stacy Walker said...

Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge. I look forward to seeing your next creation.

Marion said...

Super cute Christmas card and fab image coloured beautifully.
Marion

Daisychain said...

What a gorgeous card with great colouring, a great take on our sketch this week. Thanks for playing along at LOTV this time. Good luck! Hugs Christine x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Laney I love the cute bear thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

CraftyC said...

Very cute, love the papers. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous sweetie, i love the image that you have chosen and the papers are fab too, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs love Pops x x

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Laney, your image is adorable and your paper and floral detail so pretty.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

please consider turning off word verification