Followers

Sunday, 18 July 2010

ChallengeCard



The image on my card is a freebie image from Mo's Digital Pencil coloured with promarkers and a little stickles in the water but not showing up so good on the picture, the DT papers are from Pink Petticoat, summer days at play cut on the cricut Buttons from my stash.
I am entering this card in the following Challenges
Allsorts 61 ...summer Days
Bunny zoe Crafts ...Summer Days
Crazy4ChallengesC4C46...buttons
Secret crafter...Summer Holidays
Hope you all enjoy my card and the rest of the summer too!!
hugs
laney


3 comments:

{Jane} said...

Very pretty

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Debs said...

Super summer card.
Thanks for taking part in my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Karen Howard said...

Your creation is stunning! I love everything about it and the details are amazing!

If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

Hope you will stop by!