Followers

Saturday, 31 July 2010

Christmas in July



I am going to be good and try and get a couple of Christmas cards made in a week as I usually wait until last minute.
This is an older stamp given to me by my friend Diane ..she no longer stamps and she let me choose a few from her stash..thanks Diane your a star!!
I stamped and embossed it in black and coloured with the Sakura stardust pens it looks quite striking but doesnt show so well in the picture, used pink Petticoat DP finished off with a little red ribbon didnt think it needed anything else.
I am entering this card in the following challenges
Stamp Something...Christmas in July
Stamptacular Sunday ......Christmas in July
Stampavie and More.......Black and white and one more colour

4 comments:

Gemma said...

Oh this is so beautiful, I really love that image and the way you used it, such an elegant and classic christmas card! Good luck with making the other ones! Great take on our challenge this week, Thanks for joining us at SSC. Hugs Gemma

Marianne-db said...

Lovely christmas card! Great colors and I like the classic style of your card! Thanks for joining Stamptaculars Christmas theme :-)

Kathy said...

This is so elegant and really stands out. Love the black and white with the pops of color :)

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow what a wonderful card. I love the big lettering. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
mwah
Trace