Followers

Saturday, 10 July 2010

My Horse shoe


I have just finished making this wedding Horseshoe and thought I would share it here as I am entering it into the Fab'n'Funky Challenge which is Get into shape.
Creative Cottage Challenge ...No cards allowed
Lexi's creations...layers
A Pocket full of Posies...One for the Girls
Create4fun Challenge ..anything but a card
I bought the SVG template made by Linda Griffiths from Crafty Creativity
A super and very talented lady and a great service, I have to add a great quality template will definitely buy more templates from Linda.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts ribbons and pearls from my stash
Hope you like it
hugs
laney

13 comments:

Tracy said...

this is beautiful, love the flowers and the pearls. thanks for joining in with this weeks creative cottage challenge, Tracy x

andrea said...

beautiful project,love all the detail and the flowers and pearls are gorgeous thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Mojo's said...

How unusual and a fab idea! love the detail and the layering :)

Carol said...

Georgous! I love it all. Thanks for sharing.

jaimie said...

HI,

OOOhhh that's just lovely!

greetings, Jaimie

Wenche said...

OMG, Laney!!! Awsome!!! This was just sooo stunning, gorgeous, beautiful and elegant. A great idea!!
Good luck with the challenges!!
I have been looking around in your blog and I think your creations are beautiful, so I have added myself as a follower :)

Hugs from Wenche :0)

Miranda de Groot said...

I just love this card. What a lovely colors you've used.
Greetings Miranda

Timi said...

Very pretty, perfect for wedding. Thanks for joining us in Pocket full of Poises Challenge #1. Timixx

Donna said...

Fantastic creation and so beautifully embellished too! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at The Creative Cottage this week :) Donna x

lalkygirl said...

oh my what a stunning project ,so pretty and so beautifully made,i love it.thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck in the challenge
lalkygirl x

Rebekah said...

What a beautiful horseshoe! Thanks for joining us at the creative cottage challenge hugs Rebekah x

Anonymous said...

Laney this is absolutely gorgeous

Norma x

Rhonda Emery said...

wow. amazing and so pretty.
I am now a follower.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com