Followers

Saturday, 28 August 2010

CraftyAnns Challenge 22



Fancied joining in with the Sketch challenge over at CraftyAnn's Challenge , I won 3 digi's there a few weeks ago and now's my chance to put them to good use..This one is the Music Collage 3 and I think its a great image for a male card, I have distressed the image and used a few promarkers for the roses ect have followed the sketch challenge using bits and bobs from my stash ..you know the bits you know you will use so dont throw them away...you know you have them too!!! LOL!!! finished off with three matching sequins
hugs
laney


6 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Oh, I'm so glad you joined in with us Laney! You've done a beautiful job colouring this image and I love your take on the sketch.
Ann x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Laney, I love your colouring and those papers are so pretty!!
Thanks for joining ust at Crafty Ann's and good luck
Claire xx

Brenda Brown said...

Wow what a fantastic image and such a gorgeous card you have made with it Laney. I saw that sketch and thought how unusual, you have done a great job with it.
Luv B xxx

Janet said...

Brilliant colouring of the image - the violin is especially good. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.

Janet xx

iReneM said...

Gorgeous card, Laney. Great job with the sketch. The image looks really fantastic with those beautiful papers.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's

x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Laney, wonderful card Laney and you have put your winnings to good use in such a lovely card. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Fortnightly Challenge and we hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym xxx