Followers

Tuesday, 24 August 2010

just magnolia 69, Diecut Dreams 62



Whoohoo My new Tilda's came this morning so I made this card to enter into
Just Magnolia...Lets get sentimental
Diecut Dreams..... Tilda in Lemon
I have used promarkers to colour the lovely Tilda from the travelling tilda collection
DP from Laura Ashley and pink petticoat, a diecut heart using the cricut ,lace, ribbon and flowers from my stash and the sentiment is an old rubber stamp which was given to me from my friend Diane
hope you like her
hugs
laney

7 comments:

Spyder said...

This is a gorgeous card!!Thanks for popping over, glad you like the digi! There's soooo many of us DT members now I forget who's who!!
(Lyn)

Debs said...

Fabulous card, I love the heart with lace and of course a gorgeous Tilda, thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week, hope to see you again
Debs
xxx

chrissy xx said...

Whoooo!!!! This is Gorgeous. LOve your Tilda ~ sooooo cute.
Chrissyxx

craftykitten said...

Wow this is adorable. Love the lacey heart. Thanks for joining in with our Tilda in Lemon challenge at Die Cut Dreams
Hugs
Dawn x

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image and the design and finishing touches, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Stampin Mindy said...

This is lovely! Beautiful colors and great job with the lace border around the heart!

Thanks for Joining us at Just Magnolia!

Hugs, Mindy

orangedaisy said...

oh what a cute image you used laney
fab card as always, so summery
ev x