Followers

Sunday, 8 August 2010

This weeks Challenge card



I loved making this card and thought it was well worth the effort as I'm not so good with acetate urgh!!
I stamped tilda, coloured her using promarkers and cut her with the nestibilities wrapped her up in lace and mounted her on a frame I cut with the cricut attached to the acetate front of my card,finished it off using wild orchid roses and a gold bow made with Ribbon from my stash
I am entering this card in the following Challenges
Just magnolia.....Acetate
The creative cottage.....Acetate
Cute card Thursday.....Whateva
hugs
laney



9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Laney,and it was well worth the effort.xxx

Sue said...

Hi Laney
gorgeous card, beautiful colouring, luv the papers & design, luv how you have used the acetate,thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Laney this card is stunning - I love how you've used the acetate !
Beautiful hun x
Thanks for joining us at the creative cottage challenge blog this week x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

orangedaisy said...

beautiful, great way of using the acetate too
this challenge has got me stumped lol
ev

Teri said...

Fabulous creation hun! Brilliant way to use acetate!
Thanks for playing along at The Creative Cottage this fortnight.
Hugs,
Teri x

Julie said...

Beautiful. I love the background, and the flower placement is just lovely!

Thank you for joining us at CCT!

Julie

Donna said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage :) Donna x

Annie said...

a beautiful card with cute tilda! thanks for joining us at CCT.
hugs, annie x

Bev said...

Wow this is fabulous Laney! Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x