Followers

Sunday, 29 August 2010

Todays the Day OSSAT 28

Today's the day for my first DT project for the One Stitch At A Time Challenge

I have used this wonderful Digi stamp Kokeshi Dolls by Sylvie Stamps available from  StitchyBearStamps store
where you will find a range of stamps by Sylvie including more kokeshi Dolls they're scrumptious and a dream to colour!!
I have used my expression to cut the shape of the card, used promarkers and sakura pens to colour, DP from pink petticoat, I punched the small  flowers and finished off with a with a couple of bows......an oriental girlie card hope you like it.


 If you fancy joining in, the theme is Girlie or this picture for inspiration or both  and we are being sponsored this week by the fabulous Kenny K's
Before I go  I want to remind you all of a very special charity challenge that we are holding on the 12th September to promote Awareness of Autism so we would love to have you join us... there will be lots happening  and this is one you wont want to miss!!!
To find out more about Autism visit ...For The Love of Cameron

7 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Oh! This is Gorgeous. LOve the shape too.
Chrissyxx

sallysbitz said...

Lovely card & as usual the colouring is perfect xx

Brenda Brown said...

Love this Laney, fabulous colours and a great shape to the card which fits the image so well.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
Luv B xxx

ileana said...

This is gorgeous! I love tha image you used and how you shaped your card, very clever!! thanks for sharing :-)

Polly Pierce said...

lovely work of art!!!!

just to let you know I have some candy up for grabs at my blog

http://paulasprettythings.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-candy.html

Paula xx

Susan's crafty chaos said...

I love this one Laney, and those cherry blossom flowers are the perfect finishing touch :D

Liz said...

Lainey its lovely hun Thanks for joining us on the team So pleased

Liz xx