Followers

Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Winter Wonderland Challenge

Ok Ladies put on your sun glasses for this one!!
over at winter wonderland challenge this week the theme is an easel card with shine and sparkle
This is not the type of card I usually make ..but here goes
Noel is stamped and embossed and coloured with stardust sakura pens ..I love this stamp, the red shiney paper has been in my stash since I dont know when.... wasnt sure what to do with it.....finished off with a green ribbon bow
well I am being good trying to make a xmas card a week LOL!!
hugs
laney






3 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

beautiful card

Lynsey said...

Wonderful easel Christmas card Laney! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

downrightcrafty said...

sun glasses were on and then I was able to see all the gorgeous detail in this beautiful easel card. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us this week, at Winter Wonderland, hope you will be back tomorrow for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx