Followers

Thursday, 16 September 2010

Another Challenge Entry

Here is another little project I have been working on and while I was blogging saw some challenges it would fit into, sorry about the photo's my batteries are on the blink, made this using DP  from I think bearly mine designs but will go check, used the papers a fortnight ago and only just finished now
I am entering my exploding box into the following
Anything Goes Challenge.....Oriental
Colour Create Challenge.....Red , gold White/cream
Everybody-Art-Challenge.....other cardform

hugs
laney

3 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Oh I love it such a fabulous design and beautiful rich colours.

Thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes Chanelle xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is gorgeous, lovely use of the colours, thanks for joining us at colour create, hugs Liz xx

scrappyjan said...

Oh wow this is FAB!!
Great job with the colours given for Colour Create. Thanks for joining.
hugs, Janiel