Followers

Thursday, 2 September 2010

another multi Challenge


Hi ladies
I have been using my expression to cut these shaped cards, the stamp is from Lil Diva and was a gift along the way on a blog hop! how cute it is and a dream to colour, I know I will be using this image for a lot of my xmas cards......Lil Diva digi stamps are available at Stitchybear stamps please pop on over and take a look!!
I have coloured using my promarkers added one bow didnt think it need anything else.
I am entering this card into the following Challenges
Secret Crafter Make a start on Christmas
Papertake Weekly Just the one
Cupcake Craft lets get digital
Papersundaes Christmas in August
hugs
laney

8 comments:

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous Christmas Card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

chrissy xx said...

It really is a Gorgeous card.
Chrissyxx.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Just beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes.

Hugs,
Wendy

Josephine said...

That's just gorgeous! and the shape makes it so unusual.

Helen said...

Awww...cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Very, very pretty card, and I love the circular shape! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

alicaz said...

so cute! the image is adorable and I love the shape!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Faye said...

This is a wonderful project with a gorgeously coloured image. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. x