Followers

Sunday, 5 September 2010

One stitch at a time Challenge 29


This is my DT card for One stitch at a time Challenge 29 ..the theme this week is Blooms Bling and/or Butterflies.
I have used Daisy Days Digi stamp and Coney Island Papers both from the very talented Robyn, from Robyn's Fetish, ladies these papers are to die for I just loved them and they went together so well with Daisy, both are available from Stitchy Bear Stamps where you can see the rest of the Coney Island Papers along with many more Digi's from Robyn.
I have coloured Daisy using promarkers and finished off with my punched flowers and punched butterflies, if you look very carefully there is a little bling on there too!!!
The sponsor for the challenge this week is the fabulous  Sew Many Cards


 you could win 5 digi images so why not pop over to OSAAT and join in the challenge
I cant wait to see all your lovely creations!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Dare u2 digistamp.......shaped card
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge..... Birthday
Polly Craft..... add a little nature
BeeCrafty.....anything goes
One Stop Craft Challenge.....Photo inspiration

hugs
laney

18 comments:

Josephine said...

Lovely card, Laney, made extra-special by the unusual style. Gorgeous!

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous card. LOve your colours. How clever, yesterday putting just a teeny piece on your blog! Would have never guessed the design of your card either! LOL.
Chrissyxx

Liz said...

Hi hunni first post on out team thats you hopefully got roots down now lol love all your work and this card is brill

liz xx

Love crafts forever said...

I like shape of your card. Hugs, Nataliya.

Jo Davies said...

Hi Laney, welcome to OSSAT team, what a wonderful step card, I'm loving the green papers and digi is wonderfully coloured. Hugs Jo x

ladyjanet_56 said...

This card is just Ab Fab, love the DP's, image, colours. Thanks for joining in at OSCC, Janet

Janie Printz said...

Hi Laney, just love all your sweet cards. This one is over the top adorable !!! Love your colors & that amazing design.
Hugs, Janie

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Laney - a beautiful card - love the summery colours and the step shape.
Thank you for joining in at DU2DS this week.
Sylvia x

Brenda Brown said...

Lovely bright, fun card Laney. Well done.
Luv B xxx

Lisa said...

This is so sweet! Love your bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft Challenge!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, just love the shape & the bright colours are fab
hugs shell xx

Courtney said...

What a lovely card Laney! Your coloring is beautiful...And your color combo is perfect! I would love to make this style of card, I just can't get brave enough to try. lol Thanks for playing along with our Birthday Challenge at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

stitchy said...

Laney, what a beautiful but very busy card, I can tell you put alot of love into this one :)..so bright and colorful..you are so very talented and I am proud to have you on my team...welcome aboard hun :)

stitchy xoxox

A.J. said...

Great card Laney - I love the unusual shape.


Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.

Francesca said...

Stunning card with wonderful details.
Thank you for joining us at One stop craft challenge this week and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

ona_i_ja said...

Laney your card is adorable!!

I love it.
Agnieszka

Cat Spicer a.k.a. Spicey Cat Chick said...

WAHOO! What an amazing creation. I'm late commenting but am SO happy I hopped over. My mom would have been thrilled so see such a lovely creation inspired by her precious monarchs. THANK you for sharing at the OSC.