Followers

Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Fabulous Rick St Dennis Images



Just finished these 2 cards using the fabulous images from Rick St Dennis, I'm a fan!! can you tell LOL!! a great artist!!
I have coloured using promarkers, have used my nestibilities and also my cricut to cut the shape of the card, finished off with ribbon and flowers, leaves from my stash, I hope I've done them justice
I am entering into the following challenges
I did it Creations.....For a Girl
http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com/.....people/person on a card

9 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Awesome cards Laney, I love this image.
Hugs, Nataliya.

Wendy said...

Beautiful coloring! I love the little flowers too. Thanks for joining us this week at StampInsanity!! :)

skylife said...

They are wonderful. Mine favorite is the purple one - the feather coloring is brilliant.

Thanks for joining us at DDSB

rosalien said...

Great to make the same card in different colours, Love it. Thanks for joining SISC.

Hugs, Rosalien

Rebekah said...

These are gorgeous! She is one of my fave images already and stunning work you have made with her! Hugs Rebekah xx

Jeanette said...

Hi Laney, These are fabulous images and lovely cards. Thanks so much for joining us at I did It Creations. Please come again.

WeirdCat said...

These are both absolutely stunning,thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week,
Ruth x

Kim said...

I love non-traditional shape cards. The image is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Sandy Ang said...

Very stylish !