Followers

Sunday, 17 October 2010

One Stitch At A Time DT Card 'Embellish it'

 On my DT card this week I am using Butterfly Love by Stitchy Bear Stamps available from here isnt she just the cutest and a dream to colour, the challenge over at One Stitch at a Time is Embellish it!!
I have coloured using promarkers, the backing paper is from Pink Petticoat and I have used flowers and leaves and a couple of pearls for embellishments.
We have a super sponsor for you this week
So why not come along and join us in the challenge!!!
I am entering my card into the following Challenges
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/.....so long as it flies!!


10 comments:

Josephine said...

That's fabulous! I love Stitchy's fairies - they have so much character - and this one looks gorgeous in red.

Carol Ann said...

Gorgeous card Laney I like the way you have coloured the wings and the colour of the dress is such a rich colour of red.
Hugs Carol Ann xx

Berenice R. said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing The Karber Monthly Challenge :)

A.J. said...

Great card - love the red, white and black theme

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Dora said...

O wow this is stunning, I love the bold red polka dot papers. Great card!!!

Liz said...

Lainey its beautiful just lovely love the card above too and love love love your little baby below delightful wish you had told me hunnie Congratulations
liz xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun I love your colour combo & that spotty DP is yummy!!
hugs shell xx

Gemma said...

gorgeous card Laney the colours are beautiful x

Love crafts forever said...

My favorite card. Hugs, Nataliya.

uksharon said...

Great job with this image.
Best wishes, Sharon