Followers

Sunday, 31 October 2010

One Stitch At A Time DT Card

The theme this week at  http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/ is Traditional/Contemporary Christmas.
For my card I have used this fabulous image by Gingerloft called Snowman Hug!! isnt it Fab!!
Gingerloft Digi stamps are available at the StitchyBear store where you can find more stamps from Gingerloft and other talented artists.
The challenge this week is being sponsored by



http://www.easycraft.com/ (voucher for 10 GBP)



This is my second DT card and I am using Gingerbread house by Lexi's creations!! Great Digi Image... also available from StitchyBear store  I have coloured using my promarkers, glittered it up with stickles and mounted on glitter card..perfect image for an easel card!!

hugs
laney

12 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun, I just love that image
hugs shell xx

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card.xxx

Josephine said...

Lovely card. What a fun image!

Jo Davies said...

Wonderful Christmas card, hugs Jo xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Laney, super colours and I love snowflakes.
Hope you've had a good Halloween Sunday.
Luv Brenda xxx

Dawn said...

Laney, lovely cards, think my fav is the red one, but both are superb. x

Chocolate Orange said...

Laney they are gorgeous !! I love your gingerbread house card its stunning.

Choccy xx

Marjo said...

Great cards Laney!

Hugs, Marjo

Jayne said...

Love both cards Laney, you did such a good job. Hope you did some shopping for me this past week (lol).

Love crafts forever said...

Fantastic cards Laney. Love it.
Hugs, Nat.

A.J. said...

Great Christmas cards Laney!
Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

uksharon said...

Both card are lovely Laney. Have to say I absolutely adore your ginger bread house, definitely says Christmas to me.
Best wishes, Sharon