Followers

Thursday, 18 November 2010

The CD Sunday Challenge

LOL!! well I know what you're thinking but I always stamp 2 images incase I mess up........I didnt .....so entering this one into The CDsunday Challenge. I have coloured my Kanban image with promarkers and finished off with a little glitter and the lace, The backing paper which is gorgeous is from MCS Flowers, Faux and finishes, the sentiment also from MCS Words Cd
http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/.....Lavender and Lace
http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/.......something you love.......LOL!! This very stamp

6 comments:

Sheree said...

I just love this image and what you did with the card...I am so nervous about using lace....this card is gorgeous! Where did you purchase the promarkers? I bought the Bic Markit markers and do not like them...Thank you for sharing this with us!
Sheree
cravinscrappin.blogspot.com

starcyl said...

I love this image and the lace adds a special touch, very pretty. Thanks for joining in with us again this week at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Tess said...

Beautiful indeed! Love the lace. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Tess x

Christine said...

Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. Love your lace, just perfect for our challenge.
Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday. xx

Caroljane said...

I love it Laney. Another stunning card and a different look.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Anne said...

Wow, tres chic and perfect for our challenge at CDS. Thanks for joining in again this week. Hugs x