Followers

Sunday, 7 November 2010

One Stitch at A time DT Card Cha 38


Another great challenge over at OSSAT this week .....winter wonderland Anything goes!!
For my DT card this week I have used a fabulous image ..Snoozy Xmas by Di of disdigidownloads.blogspot.com/ 

who is kindly sponsoring our challenge this week, the winner will receive 5 images of their choice from Di..how cool is that!!!
I have coloured my image using my trusty promarkers, the backing paper is from a scrapbooking kit I won as a prize , I have also used the snowflake cuttlebug folder and finished off my card with ribbon from my stash and a couple of vellum punched flowers
A little bit about Di

I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion to share my cards with like minded people. I was a stamper and loved finding images, but some I could not find so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!



I am entering my card into the following Challenges
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ ....... night before Christmas
http://bee-crafty.blogspot.com/.........a Digi and Christmas
http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/.....square cards
http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.com/.... with love at Christmas
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/....use vellum or tissue on card
http://creativecottagechallenge.blogspot.com/..... embossing
http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.com/ anything goes B....I have bear and baubles
http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/......embossing
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/....... dry embossing

23 comments:

Margreet said...

what a nice and sweet card Laney!
xxx Margreet

Fleur said...

Great card ~ perfect for my theme
Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Josephine said...

He's so sweet! Beautiful card - those papers are just perfect!

stitchy said...

Laney, you are a star ya know, your coloring is just perfect and your color choices are always spot on :)..Di is just going to be thrilled over this one :)

stitch xoxox

Brenda Brown said...

Another fabulous card from you Lainey, gorgeous colours and love those flowers.
luv {brenda} xox

chrissy xx said...

What a cutie Laney, LOve your colours.
Chrissyxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hi hunnie, I is a very happy bunnie today first reason all my goodies I got yesterday (on my blog) & The Toon won whooooohoooooo so happy we won! I was dancing around the house singing we are 4th in the league & it wasn't until Nige said not for long (cus of Baggie's N Man C) so changed it to 5th in the league my poorly knee gave way & I ended up on my arse lololol Nige & the girlies thought it was very funny!
Anyways your card is gorgeous I just love hes chubby tummy soooooooo cute!
hugs shell xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh I was screaming hun, had a sore throat for about 2 days lol.....as for being a Geordie ermmmm nope! I have supported Castle for as long as I can remember, all of my family including hubby & one daughter support Wolves (we live in Stoke on Trent but are from Stafford) I just thought I'd be different & I really really liked Psycho at the time so Castle it was lol....

Julie said...

Such a sweet card. Your vellum flowers are just lovely. Great job with the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Craftyanny said...

Fab card, cute as a button.
Thanks for playing along with Creative Cottage this week.
Good luck
Anne x

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Laney. I love colors on your card, very happy card.
Stop by for cup a tea at my blog. Wink, wink.
Hugs, Nataliya.

brenda said...

Hi there

A really super Christmas card.

Thank you for joining in at Allsorts Challenge this week and good luck.

B x
More Stampalot candy here

Jo Davies said...

Hi Laney, beautiful coloured card, simply stunning and cute! Big hugs Jo xxx

sue said...

beautiful card thanks for joining us at amything goes x sue x

Shelly said...

Such a cutie! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage! Shelly x

Vee said...

Fabulous Christmas creation. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good Luck
xx Vee

Rebekah said...

This is so lovely Laney a fabulous festive creation! Hugs Rebekah xx

Jayne said...

Great card Laney, lovely colouring.

Annie said...

such a sweet festive card! thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.
hugs, annie x

Maria Becske. said...

Beautiful card!

A.J. said...

Lovely card and cute image!

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Marjo said...

Hi Laney,

Ahhh he's soo cute, another gorgeous card!

Hugs, Marjo

Cat Spicer a.k.a. Spicey Cat Chick said...

Lovely card - great details. Thanks for playing at OSC.