Followers

Sunday, 5 December 2010

DT cards for OSAAT Challenge 42

I have 2 cards to share for the DT at OSAAT this week.. the theme is Old stash and New stash!! we all have that now dont we!!
This is my first card..... so let me introduce you to 'Quirky_ Ally' by Hope Jacare isnt she fab!! I adore this Digi stamp and was great to colour, she is available from the Stitchybearstamps where you will find a range of stamps by Hope Jacare and many more talented designers.
I have used pro markers to colour her, the DP are from my box of wotnots (old leftovers) the border is a new Martha stewart punch, ribbon from my stash with bits of card candy and an old sentiment cut from some Dp paper.
We are being sponsored this week by
who is kindly giving a $15 voucher for her store to one lucky winner!!
My second card today also for OSAAT
This is 'Easter Lilli with Tulips' by Lexi' I chose this Digi even tho its easter as I thought it would make a nice bright birthday card..so it isnt limited to Easter.
I have coloured Lilli with promarkers, the DP is from an old card magazine and from my wotnot box, the sentiment is also old from the same magazine, the ribbon is new as is the punch I used, you will be able to find Lilli also from  stitchybearstamps with many more designs from Lexi
Please pop over to the challenge would love to see what you create using your old and new stash
I am entering into the following Challenges
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.com/......use a digi
http://hodgepodgeshop.blogspot.com/.....Birthday
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/.....For someone special..I chose my friend
http://stampinbsdesignteam.blogspot.com/ .....Turquoise, Purple and something SHINY

22 comments:

Josephine said...

Two gorgeous cards - the first is lovely - beautiful colours and details, and the second is just so cute and cheerful!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Both gorgeous hun, I just love the duckie he is so sweet! As for Quirky Ally she is fab!!
Hugs shell xx
Hope yr watching the footie laters!

Teri said...

Cute cards hun!
Thank you for playing along in the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri xx

chrissy xx said...

Both Fabulous Laney. LOve the first one lol. The second one gives us hope of better weather to come.

Chrissyxx

stitchy said...

Laney, these cards are both so beautiful, I love how you color and your choice of colors are always so perfect.. :)

stitch xoxox

Chocolate Orange said...

Love them both Laney. Its impossible to pick a favorite for me.

Choccy xx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for creating such a fab fun card with Quirky Ally...both your projects are great! Cheers Claire x

Dawn said...

Both gorgeous cards hon. Love the duck, so cheerful & bright.

Margreet said...

2 fab cards Laney...love especially the colouring of the first image....thanks for your lovely words on my blog....I keep following you!
xxx Margreet

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Ah these cards are so cool. I love them both, the wee duck is such a cutie. Thanks for playing along on MAWTT Hazelxoxo

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful cards Laney - so different and so effective.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
Take care. luv {brenda} xoxox

Liz said...

Lainey your a truly lovely lady the best and I just love your crafting that spring colour card is perfect and I love the other one too
Thank you

liz xx

Marjo said...

Hi Laney,

Your creations are both gorgeous! Love em

Hugs, Marjo

Rebekah said...

What fab cards Laney great images and such bright colours hugs Rebekah xx

uksharon said...

Both are wonderful cards Laney, love the duck image. Great monochrome card too.
Best wishes, Sharon

Shelley said...

Both cards are great! I love the images. Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop! Hope to see you for the next challenge! Shelley :)

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Both creations are so cute!! Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles! Hope to see you again next week!!

Love crafts forever said...

They both are gorgeous. Hugs Nataliya.

Benzi said...

Such darling cards. You worked the Stampin B's color challenge so well. So glad you played with us this week. Hope to see you again next week.

Pami said...

Hi Laney, what fabby images these are! Love both cards. Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Good luck. Pami x

Floppy Latte Designs said...

Laney, you always put together such gorgeous cards! My fav is the little ducky!!!! You did a wonderful job with both of them

Hugs,
Jess

Elaine said...

Aww such a cute duck

elaine
ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com