Followers

Sunday, 12 December 2010

One Stitch At A Time DT Card Challenge 43


First off I would like to wish our very own Stitchy  a great big
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Hope you have a great day Hun!!!hugs and best Wishes!!!!

This will be the last challenge of 2010 and its been fabulous that all you ladies have been joining us in the challenges and sharing your beautiful creations at OSAAT!! we look forward to 2011and hope you'll join us then too!!
Here is my DT card for One Stitch At A Time, the theme is Surprise Surprise!! so come on Surprise us LOL!!
 This challenge will run from today 12th December until January 9th 2011 so you have plenty of time to join in
On my card I have used 'Stylised flower 1' from Cardmadfairy.....which is available from http://stitchybearstamps.com with many more digital stamps from Cardmadfairy and other talented designers,
I have coloured using promarkers added a little gem in the center, mounted on a circular nestie with added lace then onto a plate card which I cut with the cricut machine,
We are being sponsored this week by
 a prize of $10 Gift Voucher
there is also a 2nd and 3rd  Prize on offer this week too
I am entering into the following Challenges
http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/.....Anything but a Christmas card

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas



20 comments:

Josephine said...

A beautiful creation - so different in the circular format and the lacey edges are gorgeous.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, love the shape its fab!

What a win yesterday I'm surprised you didn't hear me screaming lolol even our neighbour whos a bit deaf shouted through the wall telling me to shut up lololol fab game !!
huge hugs shell xx

Chocolate Orange said...

I do love this card Laney. It proves that its a very versitile image to use.

Choccy xx

Debs said...

gorgeous card Laney I love the detailed edging and your colors are perfect. Thanks so much for your welcome I'm gonna love being a team mate. I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and New Years
Debs
xxx

Jayne said...

Really pretty card Laney. Have a Merry Christmas!

stitchy said...

Laney, you are top shelf in my book hun...your creations absolutely amaze me sometimes :)...I am so proud to have you on my team..thank you for all you do and you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a better New Year to come :)

stitch xoxox

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Laney, WOW this is super I love the colours you have used they are gorjuss. Thanks for the lovely welcome to the team, Hazelxoxo

Marjo said...

Hi Laney,

I love, love your plate card! It's truly fantabulous. Mounting it on the plate adds that special finishing touch. I have a cricut too, can you share with me which cartridge or svg file the plate is from?

I look forward to being part of the dynamic OSAAT Team and all the adventures we will share.....umm Lizgate, haven't got a clue...hehehe

Wishing you and yours Happy Holliday's and a gorgalicious creative New Year! bajillions of hugs, Marjo

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous card Laney - just love those flowers - amazing.
luv {brenda} xoxox

Rebekah said...

What a pretty shaped card Laney! Gorgeous flowers, hope you have a wonderful xmas hugs Rebekah xx

Dawn said...

Laney, lovely card, very striking. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you & your family hon xxx

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Laney. Love the image and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

uksharon said...

Gorgeous card Laney, you mentioned you have a circut machine - how do you get on with it? I hardly use mine!
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas with your family and best wishes for next year.
See you then! Sharon

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Love the circular design and the gorgeous colouring on the flowers - a really beautiful card Laney.
Thank you for your warm welcome to the OSAAT DT - I really appreciate it. Have a wonderful Christmas - Love, Sylvia xxx

Love crafts forever said...

I love flowers any kind, they just gorgeous. So as your card. I wishing you & your family Happy Holidays!!!!
Hugs Nataliya.

*Vicki* said...

WOW! Such a gorgeous creation!! I love your colors and image on this!! Thanks so much for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

Tammylee said...

This card is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Digi's With Attitude! Hope to see you again!

Also, just to let you know that I have Candy on my blog!
http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-candy-now.html

Tammylee

Pinkllilac said...

What gorgeous card and in such beautiful colours, love the flowers.
Thank you for joining us over at Sew Many Cards.
Hugs Linda

Ellie said...

So pretty! Love the shape and the flowers are beautiful!
Thanks so much for playing along at stamp something. Be sure to check back friday for a brand new challenge!

My Inkie Fingers said...

Stunning! I love everything about it =)

Thanks for playing along with us at DWAC's this week.

Cindy-Lynn (((Hugs)))