Followers

Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Another Birthday card

Another Birthday card this time this one is for a Daddy!!
how cute is this little fella!! he is a LOTV stamp coloured with promarkers the DP I am sure is from bearly mine designs I printed it a while ago now along with the ticket, finishing off with some gold card candy..quite simple I think
I am entering this card into the following challenges
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2011/01/challenge-49-kiss-keep-it-sweet-simple.html
http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/ card for a male
http://creativecraftchallenges.blogspot.com /monochromatic madness
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/ momochrome
hugs
laney

15 comments:

katesacraftybugger said...

aw this is really lovely , your paper suits your image perfectly -thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.Kate

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous. LOve your colours. LOve your sentiment.
Chrissyxx
p.s. Welcome back.

sandra's crafty corner said...

wow what a gorgeous card and i too love the lotv stamps, thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges xxx

Rebekah said...

Love this Laney the papers are perfect and that little LOTV image is just so cute! hugs Rebekah xx

My name is Wynneth said...

What a great Guy card, the image is adorable and I love your papers. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promakers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Karen said...

Great male card Laney, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Bettina said...

hi laney! wonderful card. the colors are so fab. love how you have colored him.see ya! hugs!

Rach said...

how adorable love your card, xxx

patriziawithaz said...

Hiya laney x Great card,great image,great colours !! Hope it's okay to be a follower ?

Suzilou said...

Love the colours in your card and that image is very sweet :)

Julie said...

A fabulous male card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Julie W x

ona_i_ja said...

Laney, beautiful male card!!! I love your designer paper!
Thank you very much for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Lorraine said...

Perfectly sweet and simple. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Debs said...

Super sweet card, I love the image and your colors
Deborah
xxx

Crafteezee said...

Soooo cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to hop over.