Followers

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Card I made today

Made this card today to enter into the following Challenges
I used pink Petticoat DP little Clouds, a LOTV Stamp. isnt she sweet, coloured with promarkers and cut out with Circle nesties added a little sparkle to her wings and crown finishing of with flowers and a bow the card was cut using my Cricut
 hope you can catch the subtle sparkle on this pic
I am entering into
http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ anything but Square
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/,,anything goes+flowers
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/ photo inspiration
hugs
laney

12 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Love it Laney, looks gorgeous.
luv and hugs{brenda} xoxox

Sue said...

Aww this is so sweet. what a gorgeous image - beautifully coloured!

I love the shape and the clouds - and I always love a bit of sparkle!!!

Hugs
Sue xx

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Bettina said...

hi laney! this is so adorable. love the clouds. all goes so perfect togheter. huggies!

fairymadjo said...

wow stunning x

Ida / Little said...

Stunning card Laney! I love the shape, its just so perfect when the paper has clouds on it :) Thanks for joining my challenge at PfP this week!! :)

Hugs Ida

Lisa aka Myran said...

Beautiful card Laney! I love the shape and the cute litte flowers :)
Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly!

coops said...

stunning card laney.the shape is fab and i love the image and clouds backing paper.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Such a sweet card, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Gro said...

Hi. Beautiful card. Your colours and image is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PfP :o)

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for entering the DT call at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - good luck!
Helen x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Laney, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x