Followers

Monday, 7 February 2011

Less is more?


Good Afternoon everyone
There is a new challenge blog Less is More for clean and simple cards
so thought I would give it a go ..really out of my comfort zone as I am quite addicted to paper... coloured papers, patterned papers, embossed papers I just love papers LOL!!
Stamped directly onto my card  using daisy stamp by Sheena Douglass and lightly coloured with promarkers but that wasnt enough for me , I just had to add a little bit more ..well its hard for me not to!! so I added a bit only a little bit sparkle using a sakura pen LOL!!
well I tried to keep it clean and simple
I am entering into
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/...pink white and black
http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/...Spring flowers

14 comments:

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful Laney love the clean fresh and simply look of this card, gorgeous! Joxxx

Mandi said...

Fantastic card Laney I adore that flower stamp..I think I will have to try track it down!

Thanks for joining us at "Less is More" hope to see you again next week
mandi x

Kathyk said...

Ooooh - pretty

Kathyk

Chocolate Orange said...

A beautiful card Laney.. It really works !!

Choccy xx

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

fab card, love it :)

Brenda Brown said...

I think you've got this spot on Laney, love it.
Enjoy your evening.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Chrissie said...

You have treated this image beautifully! I love the bit of twinkle... Clean and simple can still be pretty!
Thanks so much for joining in our first challenge at "Less is More"... I really hope you'll come back next week too!
Chrissie

Debgem said...

It's lovely!! The image is so beautifully coloured and I love the touch of sparkle!

Lynne said...

Love this.
Lynne xxx

Caroline Hallett said...

thats a really clean and simple card -

Sue said...

Wow! I love the flowers - gorgeous colour with the glitter. You don't need much else! Lovely card!

Hugs
Sue xx

Paula Gale said...

How different these stamps look when kept CAS... not something you would associate with a Sheena Douglas product!

You did well to keep it CAS!

Paulax x x

Donelda said...

a very nice clean and simple card with just the rigth amount of pink!!

Lindsey said...

What a simply stunning CAS card. Love that image and the gentle pinks. Thanks for joining us at sweet stampin this week x