Followers

Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Been busy!!

Good morning friends, I've been asked to make  Mothers day cards....so I decided it was time to create my own DP, I lost my job thro cut backs a few month ago so I have now got plenty spare time to play,I have used my photo editing program and designed this particular paper in 8 colour ways ...I am a paper addict LOL!! and now I cant stop!! I have a whole heapful of papers not all good tho LOL!!I am teaching myself and hope I'm on the right track any suggestions or comments good or bad will be appreciated I wont take offence, everything else is from my stash, thought I'd show the other one I made too

I am entering into the following challenges
http://ccmspotlight.blogspot.com/......make your own DP

16 comments:

Debbie said...

These vintage images always remind me of my grand mother..Love them

Hugs
Debbie

Josephine said...

Absolutely lovely, Laney! But beware, designing your own papers like this can cause hours to just disappear! These are such pretty cards, and you just know no one's going to do anything similar!

Thanks for joining us in the Spotlight at Crafty Cardmakers.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Two beautiful cards Laney, I love your papers, clever you.
Kevin xx

Rebekah said...

Wow Laney fab papers pity about your job but more time to play! Love the images too fabulous cards! hugs Rebekah xx

patriziawithaz said...

Aren't you a clever girl !! Gorgeous papers and two gorgeous cards xxx

Cheryl said...

oh wow laney hun this is so beautiful,love love that image hugs cheryl xxx

Marie said...

Very sweet and lovely card. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Mummylade said...

wow, the backing paper is absolutely wonderful!! Thank you so much for entering the DCD challenge and good luck!

jules said...

wow stunning!!!!!! and how clever you are!!!

Tracy said...

A cute and pretty creation. Thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at Bearly Mine...

Hugs
Judith

Bettina said...

wow laney! beautiful. i lovr those papers and everything else too. asolutly georgeous!
hugs

Anne said...

Absolutely stunning Laney - Love your bg papers! Thanks so much for playing with us at Bearly Mine! :o) xx

Nikbee said...

Beautiful cards. I love the papers. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.

Nikki x

Lauren said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining our lace challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

Lauren

Sylvia x said...

beautiful card and thank you for joining us over at creative craft challenges

sylvia x