Followers

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Cooking It Up with Katie challenge 55

This week at' Cooking it up with Katie'   the Challenge is:
Sparkle
Shine
Shimmer
I have used this Chandelier image which I coloured red, not a very good picture as it doesnt show up red, I framed it in a photo editing program, its mounted on shimmery red card stock, The DP I made myself to match the colours also mounted on the shimmery cardstock, I have added flat back pearls to enhance the image, a little card candy too,
We are being sponsored this week by the fabulous




who will be giving the winner some goodies from the store.....


$10 Prize Pack

if you havent been to the store before why not pop over and take a look at all that Pizzazz!!
I hope you will join us in the challenge, if in need of inspiration just pop over to
and see all the lovely creations by my teamies
will be back later with some challenges to enter

9 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Laney, I love the way the pearls look on this. Candy dots always make my mouth water, must be some primative reflex, LOL.

Liz said...

Lainey this is great very clever making these lovely papers too

liz xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rebekah said...

What a completely stunning and elegant card Laney! Hugs Rebekah xx

Mary said...

I love that chandelier, beautiful card. Thanks for playing along at Paper Playtime

patriziawithaz said...

An early morning Hello from me Laney x Couldn't sleep so am visiting my favourite people ! Thanks for the kind messages x Your card is fabulous xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

This works so well Laney :)

Very striking, stylish and elegant!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Celeste said...

Oh wow sooooo stunning... I love it. Thank you for playing along at Paper Playtime

Michelle said...

Hi

Such an elegant card, just beautiful.

Thank you for sharing at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Debbie said...

Geeze, I've missed alot of your beautiful creations this week... Such an elegant card!!

Hugs
Debbie