Followers

Monday, 21 March 2011

It's not my fault LOL!!



It really isnt my fault..I joined in a challenge last week and that challenge was to make your own backing papers....well I did as you can see by my' I've been busy' post last week.
oh no ladies that isnt the end of my story, I enjoyed it soo much ..I've made more and got quite carried away,
I made the paper and the sentiment on my card oh but I wasnt stopping there LOL!! I made the same design in 10 different colour ways (couldn't get them all on my pic, there is also a pink and brown version)
any ways thats it for now, I am entering my card into the following challenges
 http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.com/.....Sentiment is focal point
http://ccmspotlight.blogspot.com/...make your own backing paper 2nd entry
http://crazychallenge.blogspot.com/...shaped card not square

12 comments:

Rebekah said...

What fabulous papers and combos! I wouldn't even know where to start and you have done the most amazing job Laney! hugs Rebekah xx

Anne said...

Wow, your papers are stunning and the cards are stunning too. Hugs x

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

wowzer woman.... these are brill....!!! how cleaver are you...!!!! love the papers and i love the cards you have made with them....!!! i can just manage to make a pryamid sheet and backing sheet off an image.. wouldnt know where to start with makin your own papers....
good luck with the challenge...
kaz_za

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow Laney, your papers are fabulous, and so are the cards well done you clever girl.
Kevin xx

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun these are just amazing,those papers you have used are just stunning,brilliant hugs cheryl xxxx

KelsMakes!!! said...

Love the backing papers!!! Great cards too. Thank you for joining in at The Crazy Challenges this week

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! I love the papers you used.

Thank you for joining our “Let’s Get Sentimental” challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

~Cheryl~

Jack said...

Fabulous bg paper. Well done you on getting carried away! Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight. xx

patriziawithaz said...

You clever,clever girl !! the papers are great and the card gorgeous xxx

Bettina said...

wow laney! did you do them on the computer? teach me! Teach me. they look so cool!

fionalawlor said...

Great card and fab job on making your own DP!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Ann English said...

Terrific set!
Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays.