Followers

Friday, 1 April 2011

Bling it On Challenge 2

WOW It was amazing to see all the wonderful entries last month!!!
the challenge this month at Bling it On is: Use a Digi stamp and bling of course!! we have 2 great sponsors this time too!

StitchyBear Stamps who have kindly donated the fabulous stamps the DT have used this time

 and the One Stop Card Craft shop
I have used on my card 'The Big One ' digi stamp by stitchybear stamps  great to colour using promarkers and also a paper pack from  there too. Didn't need to use too much bling as its a man card, Please pop over to the Bling it On Challenge and see what super creations my teamies have made, I do hope you will come and join us for the challenge. 
I am entering this card into the following challenges.... 

8 comments:

karlinchen50 said...

Hello a wonderful job.
A stunning design.

Thanks, for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.
**Karla

Judy said...

Oh my word this is too cute! Thank you for playing along at Digi Doodle shop's Best, and I wish you the best of luck.

Hugs

Debbie said...

I am laughing at that little fish. Something I would catch...lol

Thanks for the smile
Hugs
Debbie

Diane Davies said...

Who knew you could bling a guy's card and make it work?! Great card and image. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters. : )

WeirdCat said...

Great male card,thank you for joining us at DDSB this week
Ruth x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fab guys card and I love the little bits of bling.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Jóna said...

Great card, love it !
Thanks for joining us at DDSB.
All the best to you, Jóna DT

Donna said...

fabulous card, love that image, I know a few fishermen would love this. Thanks for joining in the Digi Doodle Shop's Best, hope to see you again. Hugs Donna x