Followers

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Christening Card




My Newest Grand-daughter Megan will be baptised on the 8th of May, This is the keepsake card I have made for her special day,
I used the bookatrix board,I have used white ,silver and pink cardstock, cut the cross using the cricut added roses and pearls from my stash from wildorchid crafts added pink bows and made the box to match adding a couple of glittered butterflies, sorry about the pics one was taken earlier today when the light was better.
I am entering this card into
http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/.white and 2 other colours + twist

10 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful bookatrix card Laney, a wonderful keepsake.
Kevin xx

VICTORIA said...

So beautiful. What a wonderful job you did on it. I think as she gets older that will be something to always remember you by. I love it.
victoria :)

Davi said...

How beautiful this is...a very special keepsake for your granddaughter.

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous keepsake card Laney and I am sure it will be treasured for ever.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Rebekah said...

Wow this is fab Laney so pretty and so elegant hugs Rebekah xx

Anita said...

Oh, Laney, this is stunning! So gorgeous and what a wonderful gift for your granddaughter to always have.

Debbie said...

Absolutely Stunning!!!

Hugs
Debbie

jules said...

wow Laney another stunner!!!!!

Anonymous said...

what cricut cartridge did you use?

Laney said...

I use my cricut with the Sure cuts a lot software