Followers

Thursday, 21 April 2011

A Kenny K card


Dont know if you've noticed but I have been practicing colouring up my Kenny K digi stamps this past week,
I have used my trusty promarkers, the DP is the one I designed and was giving away a few weeks ago ..it fit the colours I had used perfectly
finished off with a Martha Stewart punched border, gingham ribbon and card candy from my stash
I am entering this card into the following challenges
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/.....anything Goes 2nd entry
http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.com/...pretty punches
http://scrap-creations1.blogspot.com/..digital 2nd entry
http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/...Anything goes

16 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is just brilliant great coloring on this and just love your paper,goes perfectly with the colors,hugs cheryl xxxx

Tine said...

Hi Laney. You have been busy! Fab image in gorgeous colours. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

jules said...

wow laney gorgeous!! colouring is spot on!!!

Sue said...

Aww great colouring Laney! I love the ice cream colours - very cool! Great design and papers.

Hugs Sue xx

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous hun...fabulous colouring Laney and I love your pretty dp's too..

hugs Vicky xx

heidy said...

Wow,what a beautiful card Laney!
Thanks for joining KKKG this week
Heidy

Karen said...

Really lovely Laney as always, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Laney :)

This is a really super card, I just love this image, and it looks brilliant how you have matted this with the DP.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ promarkers again this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

patriziawithaz said...

Gorgeous card Laney xx

tiggertastic said...

really love the colours of this and your layout is perfect

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

AWESOME!!!
thanks for joinin us at KKKG!!!

katesacraftybugger said...

another super card Laney,thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

karen said...

A lovely card, great KK image, thanks for joining us at DTC this week, Karen

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

beautiful card love the colours

Julie said...

Such a fab card, love the KK image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x

Jacki Randolph said...

Fab card with your beautifully colored image. Thanks for sharing and joining us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.