Followers

Monday, 25 April 2011

Kenny K Challenge 42

Hope you all have had a lovely holiday weekend!, I will be quiet over the next week as I have my 14 month old Grand daughter staying with me, while her Mummy is in the hospital with her 4yr old brother who has to have an operation tomorrow and is expected to be in hospital for a week, I will be popping in.... and I have scheduled my posts so think I am quite organised,
This card is for the kenny K challenge 42 thought I'd use up my bits and pieces and create a card, leftover DP from previous projects , ribbon and candy from my stash and of course Kenny K image ..Trouble
hugs
laney
http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/...spring colours
http://iftheshoefitsscrapit.blogspot.com/ Earth Day re-use-recycle
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/Earth Day re-use-recycle
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ spots and stripes

9 comments:

Vicky said...

Fabulous Laney...cool image and super dp's too..I just read you other posting..sorry to hear the Op was cancelled..again grrrr..!

Big hugs Vicky xx

Lisa aka Myran said...

So cool and awesome colors! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you had a happy easter :)

Jill said...

gorgeous card love the top one with the lace so beautifully made and your KKKG card is beautiful love the colour combo and layout thanks for joining us at KKKG hugs Jill xx

DesignerDiva said...

Great card Laney I've recently made a card with my very first Kenny K image and I love them! Hope all is well with your Grandson. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck
Hugs Laurie x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun, love the colours...I hope your grandsons op went ok

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute card - love the image and the colours
Thanks for joining in my recycled challenge at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at KKKGC.....

Hugs
Judith

CreaRenata said...

Gorgeous card with lovely spring colours! Thanks for joining KKKG this week!

Hugs,
Renata

Cheryl Valadez said...

What a sweet card! Love this image, it's one of my all time faves ;D Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz! Hugz, Cheryl