Followers

Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Talk about black and blue!!


Well friends I needed a funky 18th Birthday card, not sure what to make of my colour choice but I hope it worked LOL!!
the card was cut on the cricut using Scal software, DP from small dots Pink petticoat and  Devastasia from Kenny K
coloured with promarkers, I hadn't put my Congratulations on before I took the photo so will upload again shortly.I would really like to share some of my cutter files but cant work out how to get them onto blogger if anyone can help I'd be pleased to hear from them
hugs
laney
I doubt I can find any challenges for this young lady but off to take a look
http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.com/..little women
http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/...on the spot
http://fairytale-challengeblog.blogspot.com/...Happy Birthday
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/..spotty and dotty
http://stampwithsarahkay.blogspot.com/...black

15 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Laney this is excellent what a stunning card love the dots and that image is spot on.
Hugs
Lorraine x

chrissy xx said...

What a Stunning card! LOve it.
Chrissyxx

patriziawithaz said...

Hi Laney x Just popped over to see more of your gorgeous work and this one is fabadocious (or however it is spelt !!)Well done you, hugs xxx

karlinchen50 said...

Hello
a beautiful card form.
Great design and a cute image.
Your card like it very much.
Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
* Karla

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is just brilliant adore it to bits,great detail too oh love it hugs cheryl xxx

Bianca said...

You have made such a lovely card for a 18th birthdays! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

PokSa said...

Your card is fantastic.
Great style.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
xx Sandra

Jo Davies said...

Love it Laney so funky and love the big 18, just fab! Jo xxx

Uhooi said...

Uhooi ...!
A good card ...

uhooi.blogspot.com

patriziawithaz said...

Oh! Back again Laney to see this fab card again and to say - Thanks so much for joining us this week at MTTCC x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is absolutely beautiful!

Emma H said...

Glad you found some challenges to match your great card! Thanks for joining us at Fab N funky this week!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Laney I am back again but this time to thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday with this beautiful project.
Hugs
Lorraine x

orangedaisy said...

love it not girls are girly i know that would have been ideal for my youngest when she was 18

Chrissie said...

This is great, thanks so much for joining in our On the Spot Challenge at My Time to Craft this week.
Chrissie