Followers

Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Cooking it up with Katie 67

Another great recipe from Cooking it up with katie this week
Birthday
Yellow
Sketch
I have followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday, the DP are from bearly-mine Designs Simply Dots, Gingham, and Summer Delight, my image is Jiggy from the Stamping Dragon which has been paper pieced and coloured with promarkers, I have used my nesties, cricut and a martha stewart Punch and some spotty ribbon to finish off my card. Our kind sponsor this week is


Would love for you to come join in with us this time, please pop over to Cooking it up with Katie blog to see what my lovely teamies have made
be back later with some challenges to enter
hugs
laney

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Laney...this is an adorable dragon..love the paper piecing

Hugs
Debbie

Margreet said...

great card with lovely colouring of that cute dragon!
xxx Margreet

Cheryl said...

oh hun love this,that dragon is so cute and super coloring too hun hugs cheryl xxxx

Rebekah said...

Fab bright card Laney I love all the yellow! Hope things are good with you hugs Rebekah xx

Chris said...

The dragon images are just too dang cute. Your card is perfect.