Followers

Monday, 6 June 2011

My Exciting news

 I am a bit late with my ever so good happy dancing news!!!! Have been babysitting for the weekend and didnt have access to a PC, should have taken the laptop!!!
here goes then..........I made the team at

 How cool is that especially when your a paper addict LOL!!
I would like to thank Donna for this great oppotunity and cant wait to get to know the girls on the DT


You can find Donna's fabulous papers here!!
and if you are looking for some inspiration you can find that too

I am going to have a so happy time  but first I must catch up 
hugs
laney

11 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Congrats Laney, you will be a fabulous asset to the team and deserve the DT spot.
Have a lovely week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

LouDotMac said...

Congrats Laney!! Richly deserved! I seen your name announced last night but I didn't want to leave you a comment incase I spoiled your surprise!!

I hope you enjoy your time on the team and I can't wait to see what you create! xo Lou Mac.

Eskimo Frosting said...

Well done and congratulations Laney.

Jayne
x

Debs said...

congratulations honey :0)

Debs x

Sue said...

Hi Laney, So pleased for you! you deserve it!

Congratulations!!!!!
Hugs Sue xx

Jacq said...

Hi Laney,
Big Congratulations on making the DT at Bearly Mine. Totally deserved. So chuffed for you.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Colette Colman said...

Wow Laney :) What a great time you are having with your Papercrafting. You go girl! xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome news Laney congratulations and the best is I get to work with you as well.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Dawn said...

Oh well done you,. well deserved hon x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Congrats Laney........i am happy to work with you.......

Hugs
Judith

jules said...

oh congrats to you Laney well done!