Followers

Friday, 1 July 2011

Bling It On July Challenge



Another well loved challenge from Bling it On this month Ladies
ANYTHING GOES
so hoping we have lots of you joining in
Another easel card from me , I have used DP from Bearly-mine Designs my absolute favourite papers and the collection is Spring Blossoms, the sweet Digi stamp is from Meljens Designs  cuddle cloud baby isnt it just the sweetest I loved working with this image!! Coloured with promarkers, also used 2 Martha Stewart punches,  a die-cut flourish and flower from my stash.
we have a fabulous sponsor for you this month too 


Please pop over to Bling it On challenges to see what my lovely teamies have made
I will be back later to enter some challenges



11 comments:

chris richards said...

Ooooooh Laney ,this is one of the nicest baby
cards i have ever seen! It is so perfect in
every cuddly way.....Just love it !!
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxx

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is just gorgeous oh just love love that image so cute and your detail and colors are just perfect hugs cherylxxxxx

Sarah said...

Laney, your card is awesome! Your coloring is perfect and I love all the wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at CI Paint. Hope you will join us again. Hugs, Sarah

Vicky said...

Wow Laney...your creation is simply adorable sweetie...and so are all your gorgeous wee details too...

have a lovely afternoon.....hugs Vicky xx

BarbaraW said...

Gorgeous and so sweet. Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations challenge.

Emma said...

A beautiful card, gorgeous image and details.
Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Tracey said...

OMG Laney, this has got to be the prettiest most delicate baby card I have ever laid my eyes on - PERFECT, have a great weekend xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Laney, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Debs said...

Soooo cute, thanks for joining us at TPS this week.
Hugs Debs

Andie's Space said...

Hi Laney,
This is just adorable. I love the image & those sweet butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Laila said...

Ohh what a lovely card you've made. The image is soo super cute :o)

Hugs Laila

check out my new candy on http://blog.lolapige.dk