Followers

Thursday, 14 July 2011

Male card


This has to be one of my fav LOTV stamps isnt he just so sweet!!, I have coloured him up with promarkers and added a little distressing, DP are from designer extreme by Bearly mine designs printed large and small   perfect for a male card I think and pearlecent gold sparkles for matting, added the brown bow,2 buttons and a small sentiment didnt think it needed anything else
I am adding this card into the following challenges
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/ ......boyz to men
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/...anything goes
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/...recipe
http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/ no flowers allowed

12 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Laney have to agree on every count think he is one of my faves too and love how you have printed the paper large and small. Note to self remember to print papers in different sizes. Love the layout and thanks for sharing the tip. Sue xx

Tine said...

Hi Laney. Fab image and great 'male' paper too. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Lou Mac said...

This is sooo cute Laney!!

jules said...

Hi Laney, love the card that image is so lovely! it's gorgeous as usual!

Wide Eyed Stamper said...

I love love love this card Laney. It is so hard to find such cute little boy stamps and he is just adorable! Love the way you did the stripe bgs.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and the sweet comments on my cards.
Hugz n Luvz
Karen

Lisa Jane said...

This is a fab image for a male and i love the papers and colours you used
Lisa x

NGCARDS said...

This is a fantastic card hun! Thanks for joining in with our theme of No Flowers Allowed over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulously masculine with the image and colours you have chosen, love it.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Mona Evy said...

This is a fabulous card! Thank you for playing this weeks at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge!

chris richards said...

Hi Laney, I find it so hard to do male cards,
but you have done this perfectly, my friend !
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxx

Daisychain said...

Hi Laney, this stamp is one of my favourites too. Love the design and colours that you have used. Thanks for taking part in my challenge at Crafty Creations this week. Good Luck! Hugs Christine x

WeirdCat said...

Great male card, love the stripy paper, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x