Followers

Tuesday, 5 July 2011

My First DT card for Bearlymine Designs

I really am so pleased to be working along side a fabulous designer and design team, I think you may have gathered by now I am a big fan of  Bearlymine Designs and this is my very first post for the DT.
The challenge this time is  Anything goes.....
I decided on a center step card and  have used DP from  Bearlymine Designs Summer Light Collection, My digi image is from kenny K and is Dabomb coloured with promarkers,
 I added flowers ,ribbon and pins from my stash to finish off my card along with stamped sentiment and die cut.
We have 3 fabulous sponsors for you this time

 Bearly Mine Designs 
 2 Digi sets of the Winner's Choice



 Kenny K
 5 Digi's of the Winner's Choice



 Emerald Faerie Garden 

4 Faeries Digi's of winner's choice

 
I cant wait to see you join in and play along with us this challenge and hope you'll visit  us all for some wonderful inspiration from  my teamies!! you'll find us here

24 comments:

Tracey Manderson said...

Gorgeous Laney! love the colours you have used!
Hugs
Tracey

Nannieflash said...

Wow Laney that is gorgeous love your colouring and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxx

jules said...

wow gorgeous card Laney!!!

brenda said...

A really super card Laney.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, hun love the folds just fab!
hope your all ok
hugs shell xx

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!

Tammy said...

Awww Laney this is so, so cute!! I love that image and your colors are GORGEOUS! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
Hugs, Tammy :)

Cheryl said...

Congrats on your new DT spot! Your card is gorgeous! Great design and colors.


Thank you for joining our Anything Goes (with a sentiment) challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

~Cheryl~
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Marie said...

Great card Laney! Smashing card!
Love n hugs
Marie

Debbie said...

Super stepper card - love your DP and colouring. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad Challenge this week. :)

Debbie The Crafty Pad Designs

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Laney I so love the papers, card fold and image a wonderful debut card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Laney - fab image and great design.
Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card, enjoy your new DT post. hugs Teresa xx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Beautiful card.

Jayne
x

gina g said...

Wow this is gorgeous hun i've not made one of these yet. luv gina xx

Jackie said...

Fabby card hun, love the colours... love the use of a step card too. hugs Jackie x

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card, great image and lovely colours.
Kim xXx

Sue said...

Wow! Love this one Laney! Great image and coloured beautifully!! Love the whole colour combo and papers and gorgeous embellishments!

Congrats on the DT Post!
Hugs Sue xx

Queenie Jeannie said...

Wow! Your card really POPS!! Love the coloring work you did!!!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Super funky card great image...

Thanks for joining in our Allsorts free and easy challenge this month

Emma xxx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh La LA! This is lushalicous! I love the blues! Just beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad.

chris richards said...

Hi Laney, such a 'cool' card, as my son would say.....Just awesome !!
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxx

kurlygirl said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for Sentimental Sundays Anything Goes Challenge and I hope you join us again next time!

~Heather
Kurly-Q

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,lovely colours and image...Thanks for sharing with us at Hooked on Crafts...
Mandy x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used…..

Hugs
Judith