Followers

Sunday, 3 July 2011

Shabby Chic Tilda

well I hope she is shabby chic!!! I have used this super tilda which I kindly  received from the lovely Jacque, coloured her with promarkers, the DP are from Bearlymine Designs Simply Dots and Lacy Vintage, I distressed them both tearing and scraping the papers then used Tim Holtz spun sugar distress ink, I added a couple of flourishes, flowers, pin and this beautiful pink lace from my stash oops I nearly forgot my lastest  ever piece of the pink sparkley netting, would love some more of this, its been in my stash so long I cant remember where I bought it ...should have bought more coz I love it now LOL!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges
http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/..... anything goes with Shabby Chic
http://totallytilda.blogspot.com/...Distressing
http://magnolia-liciouschallengeblog.blogspot.com/.....inspiration pic

19 comments:

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Laney...and so very shabby chic too...I just love it hun...!

have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

Maggie said...

this is so lovely...
Don't forget to add it to our linking party for our readers to discover your blog at

http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/06/2011-4th-of-july-celebration-menu-from.html
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

jules said...

Hi Laney gorgeous card!!!

Cor* said...

ooooooooo so beautifully distressed! LOL Why does that not sound right! But it's True! I love the mesh material you have added and Tilda is Stunning. thanks for getting distressed with us at the Totally Tilda Challenge. Corry & the TT team!

Eskimo Frosting said...

Gorgeous card,

Jayne
x

Cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgeous card hun hugs cherylxxx

Rebekah said...

Just adorable Laney love the pretty lace hugs Rebekah xx

Amanda said...

I adore Tilda stamps and this card is so pretty! Isn't it frustrating to use something you really like but not remember where you got it from!
xx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous card Laney - so pretty.
Hope you have had a good weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda] xoxox

Ans said...

wat een mooie kaart zo chabby chic
mooi gemaakt
hugs,ans xxxx

Sue said...

Ooh lovely card Laney! you have definitely got the Shabby Chic look spot on here. Love your colouring on Tilda and that pink sparkly netting!!! I want some !!! LOL

Take care
Hugs Sue xx

chris richards said...

Hi Laney, this is just scrumptious !
So many beautiful details.....
love and hugs
chris richards
xxx

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the image and your colours are fab, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week, hugs pops x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Laney that is gorgeous I love your lace at the bottom it really makes it stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx

Christine said...

Awww lovely Tilda great layout love your colour combo & lace..fab take on the Distressing theme.

thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

smiles Christine TT DT & girlies xx

Teresa said...

Gorgeous Distressed Tilda card, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda.
Teresa xx

Lori said...

Love the pretty lace and the background stuff behind Tilda, gorgeous creation, thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda!

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous Laney, Love your layout and all the detail. xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Laney, so soft and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our distressing challenge
hugs Mandy xx