Followers

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Challenge 9 Xmas in August at Diva's by Design



Wow!! what super entries we had for our last challenge Birthdays!!
Lets see what you can do for diva's next challenge

CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST
I have used DP from Bearlymine Designs Winter Swirl Collection, My image is from  Poodles digi doodles
Winter Kids 001 isnt he sooo cute and was fabulous to colour, I used promarkers to colour him up, added a glittered icicle border and mounted the sentiment on a large snowflake cut with the cricut and of course not forgetting a little bit candy to finish off my card.
We Have our very own Jacqui sponsoring the challenge this week
  
 website -http://thepoodlesdigidoodles.weebly.com
I do hope you will pop along to Diva's by Design  to see what my teamies have made using these fab Digi's
and I cant wait to see your Xmas in August
I will be back later to enter some challenges


17 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the icicles!
hugs shell xx

Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles, good luck!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laney wow that is gorgeous and I love the feeling of cold with it. Hugs Shirleyxxx

StephC said...

Lovely card! So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

Rebekah said...

This is wonderful Laney I love the frosty colours hugs Rebekah xx

Vicky said...

Awwww....just the cutest hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Sarah said...

Hi Laney, what a gorgeous card - love the colours and the patterned paper is just wonderful. Sarah

Judie said...

Hi Lanie,
Saw your entry over at Make it Monday, great card thanks for sharing.

Judie #54

Boots And Bling Time said...

Although it is still summer, I have been in the mood to make Halloween and winter cards. I just love the colors you used in this card! Very nice. Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!

Anita said...

Beautiful card Laney. Your coloring is fabulous and I love the little icicles at the top. The snowflake swirly paper is gorgeous and goes perfectly with this sweet image.

Sharon said...

Awesome card!!! Love it!! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!! :)

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Laney!!! love the background papers!
hugs

Alanna said...

Great card. Thanks so much for playing with Lollipop Crafts this week.

Deanna said...

What a wonderful card. I love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime.

Dawn said...

Love the icy colours Laney, a beautiful card x

Mel X said...

ooh superb image. Love the colours and that super icicle punch.

Thanks for joining us this week at TPC and good luck in the draw. I hope we see you again soon.

Mel X

Zulma said...

Nice card! cute image and colors. TFS at Lollipop Carfts.
Zulma DT

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation in beautiful blue tones, and lots of pretty details! Thanks for joining us at SC this time!
Hugs, Lena K