Followers

Thursday, 18 August 2011

Charisma challenge 33


Its the turn of Leah to host the challenge at Charisma this week
and she has chosen


Negative space
                                              (no more than 1/3 of the space can be filled)
I must admit I've been challenged... its so hard not to add more LOL!!, I cut the bunting using the cricut added a printed sentiment and a little card candy coz I couldnt help it LOL!! and thats it Ladies how easy was that, now you have no excuse not to join in!!
We have 2 fabulous sponsors this week




 I hope you'll pop in at  http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/ to see what my lovely teamies have made for your inspiration and I look forward to seeing all your wonderful entries
I'll be adding thia card to the following challenges


11 comments:

Doreen said...

A fabulous card Laney.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA,hope you join us next time.xxx

tilly said...

simple but stunning, love it
Tilly

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab.. i love the simple bunting .. so effective
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh this is just stunning hun love that bunting hugs cherylxx

* Shaz * said...

Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at CYDA on our 1st birthday, hope you will join us again, good luck xx

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Laney
I see you have been creating fabulous things whilst I have been away. I love this cas card and your atcs posted earlier are amazing.
I hope all is well with you.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Jen said...

This banner card will put a smile on anyone's face...so cute and love the pink too!

Shelley said...

Fab card, thanks for joining in our 1st birthday challenge at Craft Your Days Away. Hugs Shelley xx

Sue said...

Aww sweet card Laney! Love the 'smile' Bunting and Sentiment and it doesn't need anything else. I always think these CAS cards look very Classy!
Hugs Sue xx

Mau xx said...

This is so sweet Laney I love the simple but very effective look xx

JenMarie said...

This is so cute and happy! So glad you joined us at the Ippity Challenge! ...however, please remember to use only Ippity and/or Unity stamps to qualify for prizes.