Followers

Monday, 22 August 2011

A decoupage card


I have been quiet the past few days as I have been hosting a five year olds birthday party
as you can image I am worn out..but they did have a good time and must admit I did too, and now my card
Its been simply ages since I made a decoupage card , I have made this for a dear friend with a great sense of humour who will be 70 at the weekend ..I know he'll love it, its made a nice change but..wheres me rubber stamps'n' ink LOL!!
The verse was written by a very clever lady Marjorie Ramsay  who kindly shared this on a former forum I belonged too, I did tweek it at the end  so hope she doesnt mind

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i do love the flippin men ..so much fun- and i love the tiled background
Lisa x

jules said...

oh Laney it's fab! made me lol!!

Vicky said...

Fantastic Laney...lol...

hugs Vicky xx

Rebekah said...

This is so cool Laney! I love the image and the style just excellent hugs Rebekah xx

tilly said...

lovely card and I love the verse
Tilly

sallysbitz said...

LOL... this is brilliant Laney x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

chris richards said...

oh how funny Laney,I love the verse too....great card !
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxxx