Followers

Sunday, 14 August 2011

OSSAT Challenge


I really wanted to play along at the One Stitch at a time challenge this time, I have used Butterfly love from Stitchy bear Stamps and the DP is from the Fall Folliage Collection also from Stitchybear Stamps both available from here, I coloured her with promarkers and cut her out , the frame is cut using the cricut the flowers are punched with a little gem added to each one, finishing off with some co-ordinating ribbon from my stash.
I am entering this card into the following challenges
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/...anything goes
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/ things with wings
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/...fantasy
http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/..open


12 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is super Laney, I love that image she is so sweet. Love her. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Cheryl said...

oh this is one super image hun she is just so sweet and one gorgeous layout hun hugs cherylxx

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design, embellishments and papers you used! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!

stitchy said...

Laney, how are you girl, I sure do miss you :)..I see you are still making beautiful cards..no worries hun, I have you in for the contest :)..thank you so much for using my digi, you made her just beautiful :)

Good Luck!!!
stitch
xoxox

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty fairy .. love the colours and the circular frame
Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT
Lisa x

chris richards said...

Hi Laney, this is ever so pretty...gorgeous !
love and hugs
chris richards
xxx

Marjo said...

Gorgalicious Laney! Thanks for playing with us and good luck!

xoxo Marjo

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Laney those colours you have chosen are super so is that gorgeous image and design.
Hugs
Lorraine x

julieprice3 said...

Such a cute image, Very pretty card
Hugs Julie P

Marianne said...

Such beautiful colors together. Love the ribbon on the corners! And that stitchy image is my favourite too!;
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT!
Marianne

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely card with such a lovely image
thank you for playing at OSAAT this week
Love Jan
xx

Anna said...

Love the framing you did on the image! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wed.