Followers

Saturday, 10 September 2011

Another Christmas card

Yep More Christmas cards I'm on a roll!!... I just had to use these fabulous new papers from Bearlymine Designs Christmas Wishes I love these blue and tan colours and I thought a nice easel card would be in order


I have coloured Tilda using promarkers added silver trimmed lace and blue ribbon with some punched out snowflakes, punched the white ponsietta's too and stamped my sentiment on the left over tan paper, and of course I had to use some card candy too! here is a close up

Will  be entering this card into the following challenges..

12 comments:

Hazel said...

Great card, I love blues for christmas cards,
H xx

Lizzie said...

How lovley. Love the papers too !!!! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
Liz

Маги said...

Great card. I love blue. Your coloring is great.
Hugs
Maggie

Kim. said...

Oh this is gorgeous, lovely image and beautiful papers.
Kim xXx

pinky said...

Really sweet card Laney. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Samantha said...

Lovely card Laney, great job!
There are loads of ways for you to win! @ Top Tip Tuesday you can get extra entries by visiting DT and or other challengers leave them a message and tell them you saw their card at Top Tip Tuesday
Thanks for joining in the fun for our 1st Birthday challenge,
hugs Samantha

Deeanna said...

Saw your card at tiptop tuesday.. You did a wonderful job:}

Jo said...

Saw you card at Top Tip Tuesday. It's a beautiful Christmas card. Someone's going to be very happy when they receive it. Jo x

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Such a beautiful easel Christmas card!!! I'm so happy you shared it with us at Top Tip Tuesday! :)

Michele Spera said...

adorable card:-) Thanks for joining us at C4E
Hugs
Michele S.

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

printing samples said...

What a fabulous card! Very impressive! Glad I found this card. Thanks for sharing, I really love it.