Followers

Thursday, 1 September 2011

Bling it On 7

What fabulous ABC's you all had in the last challenge!! now for September at Bling it On it's Nats turn to set the challenge and the theme is
WEAVING
 You can make anything but somewhere on your project there has to be some visable WEAVING. The weaving can be done with beads, ribbon, paper, string, thread or whatever else you can think of.
Hope you enjoy this challenge and i look forward to seeing your creations.

Now my friends I have never weaved anything before LOL!! so thought I'd have a go and weave a mat, mounted it up then added my image, All about Cupcakes from the THE CUTTING CAFÉ’ coloured with promarkers and a little stickles added, the DP was from a Mag I bought a while ago, ribbon and candy from my stash.
We have 2 fabulous sponsors this time too


Meljens Designs


Please pop over to Bling it On to see what my lovely teamies have made
I am entering this card into the following challenges

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Such a beautiful card Laney...

big hugs Vicky xx

Crafting Joanne said...

A lovely yummy cupcake card Laney.

Thank you for joining us over at CYDA for our cupcake challenge.

Hugs

Joanne x

paperfun said...

So pretty. Such a sweet cupcake.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Such a pretty card I love the soft pastels and the cupcake and sentiment.

Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Days Away.

Hugs Sarahxx

jules said...

oh gorgeous card!

Colette said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Good Luck! Colette xx