Followers

Thursday, 29 September 2011

Charisma Challenge 39


 Its the fabulous Vee's turn to host the challenge at Charisma this time and the theme is

 WITH LOVE
Love related creations

I have used DP from Bearlymine Designs,Spring Blossoms and Plain and Simple collections, The image is a digi from  Digi stamp boutique 'Coco' coloured with promarkers and mounted onto a diecut heart which I did using my cricut, sentiment is a LOTV and ribbon from my stash.
We have 2 fabulous sponsors for you this week


Digi stamp boutique

Pretty little ribbon shop
so pop over to Charisma and see the wonderful creations made by my lovely teamies
hugs
laney

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty
Lisa x

Brenda Brown said...

Beautifully done Laney.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

WOWZER!! This is simply gorgeous I really love the design.. very lovely work..

Hugs
Judith

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so pretty, thanks for sharing!
Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is celebrating our 1st birthday, we have a giveaway going on now and lots of specials for the month of October, stop by the pixie blog to check it out!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/