Followers

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

we're all going on a Summer Holiday!! ( are you singing along)

Benim sevgili arkadaşlarım. Ben gidiyor olurum tatil 2 hafta için ben senin ben olurken hala beni ziyaret etmeyeceğini umurum Kucaklamalar. Laney.


My Dear friends
I am going on holiday for 2 weeks I hope you will still visit me while I am away
hugs
laney

teşekkür ederim

I have scheduled posts and would love you to leave me a comment to read on my return
oops I didnt say where I was going...can you guess LOL!!

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Laney have a lovely time and stay safe see you when you get back just been scheduling mine for my break too.

Brenda Brown said...

Have a fabulous time and a wonderful break.
Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Rebekah said...

Hope you have a fab hols Laney! Hugs Rebekah xx

gina g said...

Hope you have a fab time Laney. luv gina xx

Anita said...

Have a great time Laney!

Donna said...

Have a fabulous time away, look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.
hugs
Donna xx