Followers

Thursday, 27 October 2011

Anything Goes at Charisma 43



Whoohoo!!  its my challenge this week at Charisma!! and ladies its

ANYTHING GOES

 so hoping you will all join us!!
I have used this fabulous image from Saturated Canary 'Nevaeh' isnt she just so gorgeous and an absolute dream to colour, mind you I'm still in a orangey zone LOL!!I used my promarkers, the DP are from Pink Petticoat, added lace,ribbon gems and card candy from my stash and the little sentiment I did on the PC.
We have 3 fabulous sponsors this week again

Digi Stamp Boutique (6 digi's)

Crafty Emma's (unknown as yet)

Saturated Canary ($10 voucher)

I cant wait to see your wonderful creations!! I wont be here until next week as I have to go to Scotland to the SSEC to spend some money on stuff I think I need LOL!!Have fun in the challenge ladies and if you have time go and see the lovely creations my teamies have made right here

I am entering this card into the following challenges
http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.com/....use a digi
http://www.southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.com/..stripes and polka dots
http://scrap-creations1.blogspot.com/.....digi image and papers

8 comments:

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

this is beautiful.......love image and colours...i like it.....

Hugs
Judith

Padster said...

wOw that's bright and absolutely gorgeous xx

Маги said...

Oh, I love this stamp. This card is so lovely. Beautiful coloring.
Hugs
Maggie

tilly said...

She is so beautiful in orange, certainly done her justice lol
Tilly

Eskimo Frosting said...

Beautiful card. such a cute image.

Jayne
x

Rebekah said...

One of my fave SC images Laney oh who am I kidding I love em all! This is so cool in the oranges too hugs rebekah xx

Cheryl said...

oh just adore this hun,the image papers,and colors are just brilliant super coloring too,hugs cherylxxx

happyglitzygirl said...

I am in love with all the saturatedcanary digis. Beautifully coloured. Love the colourchoice. thanks so much for playing with us at the papercraftin journey, blessings Hilde